Aline integrates with your systems with ease.
Our integration teams are devoted to forming new software partnerships and optimizing those we currently have. From internal-facing platforms such as financials or resident care, to external offerings like marketing automation, we work out the legal and technical to make setting up your workflow as painless as possible. That means one point of contact with all the support you’ll need to get started.
Here’s a list of common apps and platforms that play well with Aline:
Stay fully compliant and stress-free.
Today’s digital landscape means endless possibilities, but also complex security risks and threats. Data security is an absolute top priority for our teams and we meet rigorous established standards for safe data handling.
- All team members undergo background checks prior to being engaged or employed by us in accordance with local laws and industry best practices.
- Confidentiality or other types of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) are signed by all team members and others who have a need to access sensitive data.
- We embed the culture of security into our business by conducting employee security training & testing using current and emerging techniques and attack vectors.
- Development of new products, tools, and services, and major changes to existing ones, undergo peer reviews to ensure security requirements are incorporated into proposed development.
- Roles and responsibilities related to our Information Security Program and the protection of our customer’s data are well defined and documented. Team members are required to review and accept secure development policies.
- Software development is conducted in line with best practices for web application security.
- New systems and services are scanned prior to being deployed to production.
- We perform penetration testing by third-party companies to ensure a comprehensive and real-world view of our products & environment from multiple perspectives.
- We perform static and dynamic software application security testing of all code, including open source libraries, as part of our software development process.
- All of our services are hosted by best-in-class providers that employ robust security programs with multiple certifications.
- Sensitive data is also encrypted at rest and in transmission to prevent any unauthorized access and prevent data breaches. Our entire platform is also continuously monitored by dedicated team members.
- Client’s data protection complies with SOC 2 standards to encrypt data in transit and at rest, ensuring customer and company data and sensitive information is protected at all times.
- We have capabilities around role-based access controls and the principles of least privileged access, and review and revoke access as needed.